CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help Wanted! My story with Spirit Voices. by #21217 ..... Psychic Experiences Forum

Date:   5/14/2008 7:49:11 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   8,350
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1172681

Hi Bfree!

I wasnīt sure if I should answer this at all since you are in many ways above me and my understanding of the spiritual world. I just wanted to say that a few years ago after reading some spiritual books I was curious if there was even "evil forces" out there in the spiritual world. I read a book about controling dreams and managed to somehow do that and while in my dream, just out of my never ending curiousity, I called upon all the dark forces in the world. And they came! In my dreamstate I all of a sudden felt like I had a transparent body and they were punching a hole in it with their ice cold energy. I got so scared that I prayed to God to wake me up and he did. The same thing continued to happen a few more times and they were trying to scare the hell out of me, and each time I prayed to God to wake me up again, and he did. This made me think that perhaps they are afraid of God or donīt like to hear the word God. I know I did this because I didnīt think there was such creatures in the spiritual world but it was very stupid. I donīt know exactly what they were or how many. I donīt think I would have experienced them if I wouldnīt have made a deliberabe attempt at finding them. I donīt think just anyone experiences them like that. Perhaps you need to find someone even more knowlegable than you in the spiritual world to help you get rid of these creatures. Perhaps God could play a part in you getting rid of these creatures. A psychic started talking to me when I was out singing a while ago. She said she didnīt normally talk to people about their personal problams but wanted to help me somehow, when we were sitting eating together, and started talking about my life. She said that she didnīt work with it professionally because the spirits wouldnīt leave her alone when she did. They would come at night and nagging about her helping people even after she helped them. So perhaps you are not the only one having problems with this even though your problems are extreme. Hope you find a way to get rid of them, I get really angry at them just by reading it. Sorry I donīt know enough of this spiritual world though.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1172681