CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Antidote, as I see it... by fledgling ..... Ask Microbe Detectives

Date:   5/6/2008 7:27:12 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   9,397
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1167153

Thanks, Rabbitears.

I appreciate your response. It gets kind of lonely proposing a simplistic theory...but I'm stuck with my convictions. Something just feels right about it.

We are just finishing a round of Humaworm...my fourth, and dh's second.

Not unexpectedly, he is getting some small symptoms of his past vertigo, along with pain in his wrists.

Yesterday I gave him a big bowl of well-water with about a quarter cup of the same 'Himalayan crystal salts' which helped me...to soak his most painful wrist.

I figure that any mineral deficiency/parasite toxins/etc. will show up in the most used parts of the body.

He has spent the past year using his hands and arms a great deal, daily. He is 83, and a strong and active person.

So, I'll make him a bath of the mineral salts, since so many report feeling wonderful from that.

Interestingly, he reported that the warmth of his evening bath soothed his wrists very well. The pains vanished. Probably I'll make the mineral bath warm, instead of the 97 degrees of the wrist bath.

The way I see it is that the blood circulates past any point in the body, picking up the balancing effect and moving it through the system.

I hope to help him recognize complete nutrition when he is near it. He has a habit of disliking 'greens' way back into his childhood...though he buys good food for me, based a lot on the crispness and color, I believe.

I think noticing fine foods comes from the pheromone receptors in the nose. Dh says he has little sense of 'smell'. Pheromone receptors are nothing to do with 'smell', although they may accompany it.

I'll report any noticible results in this thread...just in case anyone wants to know what happens.

I am continually amazed what critters and their toxins can do to a person. They keep us in the dark, I'm sure. Relieving oneself of their burden, even a little, can open whole new worlds we didn't know existed...at any age.

My best,

Fledgling

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1167153