CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Confused about acidic/alkaline killing candida by remi96 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/19/2008 9:51:41 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   30,784
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1157189

HI sickofhives

Lots of people push lots of things they know nothing about and do not have results to back it up. IN my experience one cannot force the body into an alkaline state. And now that I am well, I still believe even more it does not work. Way back when I was really sick I succumbed to whole "alkaline' theory. I bought the books ( cause you just can't listen to strangers regarding your health), I did the research and I follwed a regimen. it DID NOT WORK. Many people had a plenty of excuses. You didn't do this right, you did did not chant something positive, you did not believe. Okay I am being facecious. But it was almost that bad. IF you have candida it releases toxins. IF you kill candida it releases toxins. Toxins will make you acidic. It is really that simple. As long as you are toxic from candida or it's death you will be acid. Many people proclaim that taking excessive amounts of calcium , drinking lime water, using a refractometer to check their food etc ensures they are getting a high amount of good minerals into their system and that SHOULD counteract the acids and cause you to be more alkaline. And it does. But all it is doing is masking what is really going on. You are still acidic. You have not changed your chemical makeup. All that is happening is that you are urinating out what you have ingested. Much like the urine of a diabetic. The chinese used to test diabetics by seeing if ants were attracted to their urine. Alot comes out in the urine is my point. It does not mean it is actually forcing the body into an alkaline state.

I found absolutely no difference whatsoever by bombarding myself with so called alkaline foods. And if that is not bad enough people cannot decide what is alklain and what is acid. Google it, you'll see. All the lists contradict themselves. Getting rid of candida will make you alkaline. If you are acid it is a symptom of what is going on in your body. Get rid of candida and you will not be full of toxins making you acid.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1157189