CureZone   Log On   Join

--Lice infestations = skin infections--answers-- by moreless ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   7/12/2006 3:38:12 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,844
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=115524

Hi HeartSpirit,

This reminds me of when I was a child and my mother had chickens and one of my older brothers was in school and was trying to find "LICE" for a science project!

Generally you could find some kinds of Lice on chickens, but my Brother could not find any Lice on my mothers chickens, she had several hundred, so it was enough so as that if there were any Lice that he should have been able to find some!

He had to go to one of our neigborhood chicken growers, back then everyone had a few hundred chickens on their farm!

He found the Lice on the neighbors chickens!

Now, why did he not find any Lice on the chickens which my mother was raising?

It just so happened that my father added Noregian Kelp in with the feed which the chickens got to eat, and "none" of the other neighbors used this Noregian Kelp!

So, I guess I got some my thinking ideas Honest, from my Father?

The Kelp supplied the Alkaline Minerals which the chickens needed to stay Healthy, because a Healthy chicken will not get lice!

The same may be True for children, "if" the child has enough of the needed Alkaline Minerals, then they may not get Lice!

But when the child does not have enough Alkaline Minerals and their body becomes too Acidic , then they may get lice and other Parasites and worms etc!

So, the problem may be from their body being too Acidic!

And the infection which may have developed from the infestation of Lice, may also be because the body is too Acidic!

Now there may be several things which you may do to Help this child?

"IF" this child eats some Alkalizing foods instead of the foods which may be causing them to be so Acidic, and especially "IF" they may include some Good Quality Kelp into their Diet, then they may not have any problems with these things!

Also "IF" they may take some ACV baths and or mix up some ACV 1-part in 5-parts of water and use this to spray over their whole body each day, do not get in their eyes, and do this along with taking some Kelp, these ideas may help solve the problems which you are talking about!

And guess what? "NONE" of this is Poison!

Smile Tis your choice.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=115524