CureZone   Log On   Join

After reading this article by snozberry ..... Vegetarian/Vegan Debate Forum

Date:   3/30/2008 5:19:25 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   29,273
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1144054

0 of 2 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I learned some things I didn't know. I relate to the author. I was once in her shoes.

I was very desperate and also a vegetarian. However, I felt very deeply in my heart to remain a vegetarian despite some of the outright hostility I have seen towards the vegetarian diet (not from this author but from other groups such as Weston Price, applied kinesiology, eat right for your type, naturopaths, ect.)
I have resolved my health challenges, and remained true to the vegetarian diet. I only did this because my heart told me to do this. Other people's hearts may say something different. However, vegetarianism is largely from the heart. We can debate about whether we are meant to be meat-eaters or not all day long. That debate is endless. What is more important is what your heart and soul tell you.

Many of the health challenges we inherit today are due to a poor soil, increased toxic burden, increased stress, and increased pathogen load.

I believe that many, if not all, of the points the author discussed could be easily be fixed with a vegetarian diet. One of the problems, of course, with the vegetarian diet is the hideous quality of American soil. How can anyone have proper zinc balance from a veggie foods since zinc is not regularly added back to the soil?

I have read the Weston Price literature and seen the pictures of the perfect teeth and bone structure. One thing I can comment on is that these characteristics can also be found in some of the more traditional aggrarian vegetarian areas in India. When travelling there, it is common for 90 year-olds to have perfect teeth with no carries.

I believe in the power of good organic mineral supplementation and chelation therapy. These therapies are life-savers for vegetarians, but also for meat eaters.

I have talked to doctors who work with large amounts of vegetarians (such as Gabriel Cousens). It is completely possible to reverse the kinds of conditions listed above with a vegetarian diet.

Vegetarian diets are also traditional in many parts of the world especially Asia. I disagree that blood type prohibits people from being a vegetarian, as the eat right for your type literature is largely unfounded. The key is restoring gut mucosal integrity. If the gut is leaky, then people will begin to react to different foods. If the gut is healthy, and regains a healthy population of microbes the body can work much more effectively on a vegetarian diet.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1144054