CureZone   Log On   Join

Hello and goodbye by Invincible ..... Law of Attraction Forum: The Secret

Date:   3/24/2008 12:12:41 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   3,302
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1139085

2 days ago, Lori (HeartSpirit) and I attended a wonderful online live event with Denise Linn c/o Hayhouse.com - and we experienced a chakra cleansing and a brilliant regression session. We also discussed soul groups and the types of intentions they came in with, and were lead to recognise, as an individual, which soul group (or 'soul cluster' as Abraham puts it) we most belonged to.

I won't go into the details about it, (I think the workshop is going to be available to download possibly for a fee at some stage) but what really came out of it was my need for *clarity and focus* in my life - That when I am disorganised or scattered, or things around me seem cluttered and unpurposeful, I get out of whack.

Probably why I always felt the need to tidy up this forum :-)

What I have come to realise is that Curezone is not my pie any longer. Although the intention is to educate as opposed to medicate, the focus of most forum members is on illness as opposed to wellness; That there's a lot of focusing on the unwanted as opposed to the wanted.

My intention is to declutter my life of unwanted things and to re-focus on only that which makes me feel good.

I signed up on the Abeforums shortly after it first opened in April of last year and posted a little, but then forgot my user name. I've just rejoined and will be posting under the name 'Invincible.' I see some of you are already there :-)

I love the focus and clarity over there. I love the fact it is purely Abraham orientated (Abraham is the best teacher that I have encountered my whole life). I love the fact that there are so many up to speed with Abraham's work.

This is my last post on CZ

Love
Maya X

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1139085