CureZone   Log On   Join

Swollen Finger, another strange LF symptom ? by magma ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/8/2008 9:24:53 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   20,285
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1128373

//www.curezone.org/upload/Liver_Flush/mgma/swollenpinky1.jpg

i mentioned in a previous post about my strange symptom after LF#8 of having a radiating hot spot on the back of my left calve. also, since the last Liver-Flush (#8), i had a sore on my right pinky finger at the big knuckle. it seemed like it came out of the blue for no reason, as if it could have been from an inner issue and not from a surface injury, but i cannot be certain that it wasn't an injury to the skin. since then (3 weeks ago), it's swollen up, turned reddish purple, and spread towards the finger tip. in the photo it looks swollen and pink, but it's dark around the knuckle, the red you see in the picture is the newest area it is spreading to. it tingles, is so swollen the skin is cracking (though i have very dry skin, too much dishwashing and bad liver function), and i'm afraid it's possibly an infection that will eat my finger alive. you'll also notice the ridged finger nails which i have had since childhood, a liver issue i assume.

my question is: do you think i have an infection, or is this something possibly related to the liver flushing, as several strange symptoms came about only after the last flush. do people ever suffer from odd swellings like this? if so, does it pass soon, am i doing something wrong? i started taking Colloidal Silver last night just in case it's an infection and notice more heat coming off of it today, and a radiating tingling throughout the finger. i'm either dying of flesh eating disease or it's getting better. such is the way of my thinking... probably something other liver flushers know about... feeling like one is dying (i thought for years i had a brain tumor but it was headaches from food intolerances ).

thanks for reading, and thanks for any feedback :)

edited to add: the finger really itches and it is hard under the red swollen part.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1128373