CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: At Altitude - Chemtrails Up Close by daytonaflyer ..... Chemtrails Support Forum

Date:   3/5/2008 1:34:22 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   1,965
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1126473

Zoe,
I am an airline pilot in Las Vegas, NV. If you read my first post in this forum and some of the others, it explains exactly what these contrails are. They are not chemtrails, they are normal phenomena caused by jet engine exhaust in certain levels of the atmosphere. The reason they vary from airplane to airplane has to do with altitude, air temperature, engine design, and power setting.

Just an example of how little the so-called chemtrail experts really know about what they speaking...in the article you posted, the author states they were at the same altitude as other airplanes which were producing trails. I can easily tell he is incorrect because airplanes flying in opposite directions fly at different flight levels. In predominantly easterly directions, they fly at "odd altitudes", and in westerly directions, they fly at "even altitudes". The other airplanes in his photos are at least 1000 feet higher or lower than his airplane and that can make all the difference whether contrails appear or not. Also they probably have different types of engines and are at different power settings which can also make a huge difference whether or not contrails are produced.

Some people ask "But why has the look of contrails changed over the years?"
The reason they have changed appearance over the last 40+ years is due to the gradual change from turbojet engines to low bypass-ratio turbofan engines to high-bypass ratio turbofan engines. And they will continue to change as different tecnologies are used too.

I will keep this short since the last time I posted, everybody on this thread decided to put me down and refused to believe anything I said; I was repeatedly insulted and even told that I was part of the conspiracy.
It really made me realize that most who believe in the chemtrail Conspiracy don't really want to know the truth. They are just happy believing their lies and probably wouldn't believe the truth if it was explained to them by an honest person.

The truth is that what comes out the back of airliners are not chemtrails; they are normal phenomena called contrails and condensation trails. Those who believe in a Conspiracy are simply being paranoid.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1126473