CureZone   Log On   Join

Respiratory infection by #92969 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   2/24/2008 10:43:35 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,664
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1118912

Hello CureZone I am so glad I found you! I have been dealing with a respiratory infection that doesn't seem to want to go away. I have been coughing, relatively productive with thick green and yellow mucous. It's also been exiting my nose as well. Although I seem to be getting better, there still feels to be a lot of deep congestion in my respiratory tract that just won't be touched. I cannot get it out. I guess I am concerned that I have pnuemonia. I feel very tired and get winded, but no other symptoms. I also have a history of asthma which is under control for the past few years.

I also recently completed a 16-day master cleanse and while on it I had a lot of coughing. I thought it was a detox symptom and it eventually disappeared. A week later, the cough/sore throat came back with a vengeance. I don't look too well. I have dark circles under my glassy eyes but no pain.

I have given up sugar, coffee, and all animal products after the cleanse and cannot imagine even going for those things right now. I'm eating I would say a 50% raw diet that seems to be working for me. However, I hardly feel like a testament to the benefits of a lifestyle change! I am drinking a lot of water, fresh vegetable juices, and have been taking probiotics daily since my cleanse is over two weeks ago.

I don't like traditional doctors generally but I am wondering if I should be taking Antibiotics . I would rather not. Any input would be helpful. I have been reading about all sorts of things but don't know where to start.

Peace.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1118912