CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Using EFT and Emotional Guidance - Process by #76749 ..... Law of Attraction Forum: The Secret

Date:   2/23/2008 4:20:34 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,752
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1118512

I type/key 90+ WPM and when I look for physical/body level techniques to get in touch with my feelings on a particular topic, I simply key away using MS Word.  The only thing I'm interested in - is getting in touch with the feelings around an issue, and I've found this to be a big help.  When I can get in touch with feelings - particularly buried feelings, just bringing them up unbinds them and lets them go.  I don't worry about spelling, grammar, typos of any kind and often resort to some pretty salty language in the process - it's all part of getting in touch with feelings, almost all of which are old feelings and not in "the now."  I will do this particularly on issues relating to childhood events/family members which we have all covered over because at the time we conditioned ourselves (and were programmed) that all of this was normal and we weren't supposed to have feelings.  Were I to have to write long-hand I couldn't get in touch with feelings because I simply can't write as fast as I think.  Typing/keying allows me to do so without the blockages of long-hand.

Generally, I get to feelings through meditation using techniques to stay in a neutral space as I bring up feelings and emotions around issues, and use these same techniques to release those emotions.  To have emotions around things that happened in the past is living in the past.

In getting to feelings I don't concern myself with physical wants/desires because these are things that can be more easily addressed when the energy is drained from old, no longer appropriate feelings.

We each have the ability to solve our own problems once we drain inappropriate feelings (most often originating from the past) from blocks to their solutions.  A very big issue is that solutions to problems (for me, and many I've talked to) may not meet our expectations which can often be fairy tale/Cinderella fantasies and not reality at all.  So, at the same time we may have to adjust our expectations.

Money and possessions have solved very little for me in life.  Internal happiness has been and is much more rewarding.

I love the following quote:

“Success is getting what you want.  Happiness is liking what you get.”

H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (American best selling writer, author of Life's Little Instruction Book)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1118512