CureZone   Log On   Join

EFT, LOA and Louise Hay by critterkids ..... Law of Attraction Forum: The Secret

Date:   2/20/2008 12:26:12 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,343
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1115762

Hi trysten3000,

I can relate to what you mention here. I will say that you are on the right track and give yourself big credit for hanging in there and working on solutions and asking for help.

You mention that you have had three EFT sessions - does that mean with a practitioner or not? I would keep up with those session as long as you can and definitely do EFT on your own in between those sessions. I felt much worse at first with Depression when doing EFT with a practitioner. It was like digging in a never ending mud hole and I thought I would never work through all my stuff. No matter what you feel or not after your sessions, EFT is working. My list of issues seemed to grow larger at first and I thought I would never feel better. Soon I did. Yeah! However, it was up and down for awhile. What really helped me was doing ALOT of tapping on myself between sessions. I just tapped and made up statements. Just do what feels good in the moment tapping and speaking about releasing your issues. It will help alot. EFT is miraculous and forgiving. As long as your intention is to release and heal...you will.

Another suggestion is to read the old time classic book by Louise Hay....You Can Heal Your Life. A basic core issue for many includes not loving yourself unconditionally (so you can then love others fully and also love your body no matter what is going on....and then it will heal). She gives great simple ideas for getting to and healing core issues that will compliment EFT and LOA.

Because you did make those quantum positive changes using LOA, your wonderful body and spirit is now bringing up all this stuff for you to heal so you can move forward freely. Try to be more gentle with yourself and work on whatever feels the most important to you at that moment. You will work through all of it in time. I went to the pinnacle of success using LOA, only to then crash and burn because I had so much to heal up. Wow did it all pop up at once! I am on the very positive upside now and I feel good!

Just know that you are doing a great job and what is happening can be a "normal" and good thing even though right now it feels bad. If you continue your work, you will feel better soon. Just never give up.

Blessings and complete healing to you,
~CK

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1115762