CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ive done the full course of MMS by letithappen ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/16/2008 9:21:29 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,608
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1112552

Hi Minime,

I was under the instruction of a naturopath and also was very committed to clearing the hepc virus. My diet ect was designed for me personally.

Before I started the 12 week course I was already eating mainly organic food, very little meat, no alcohol and generally well balanced low carb diet.

While I have been on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I stopped eating Sugar in all its forms, completely. No dairy apart from a small amount of butter and my kefir (probiotic). No Caffeine apart from weak green tea. No citric fruit. No bananas. No processed food. No red meat.

I would eat organic brown bread, rye bread or spelt wheat bread. No white bread.

My diet has consisted of.

Juice first thing in the morning: Organic apple, celery, carrot, and beetroot, ginger.
+ chlorella + a capsule containing, dandelion, wild yam, cramp bark, barberry, cramp bark, peppermint, catnep fennel, ginger.

Half hour later I would have a bole of organic porridge with rice milk, then my kefir. Wait ten minutes then take my course of minerals and supplements including: Vit B6, Vit B12, Folic acid, magnesium citrate malate, triple zinc, + Ionic silver .

Lunch would be brown rice and salad with a hard boiled egg, or smoked mackerel. And a nice apple or two. Again I would take my vits and minerals.

About two/ three hours after lunch I would take my first dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Activated with either citric acid or organic lemon juice.

All this time I would be drinking loads of warm water.

Supper was something like fish or baked vegetables with rice and salid.
+ vits and ionic silver.

Then Miracle-Mineral-Supplement two hours later, normally at about 9.00pm

Then MMS at 11.00pm before bed (this would be the highest dose as it was easer to deal with while I slept.

Always remember to drink lots of water.

Hope this helps.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1112552