CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MMS and Kidney Disease? by turiya ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/13/2008 2:04:42 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   25,886
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1110365

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I would gather together as much information as you can... testimonials, the Jim Humble videos including the newest one this is just now coming out called "Understanding Miracle-Mineral-Supplement " and the two books by Jim Humble. And let your father see and read the information. And then ask him how he feels about trying it out. I am all for allowing the people we love to make there own decisions as much as possible.

found this:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1101552
Hi everyone,
I would like to report on my improved lab results. To give you some background, I am a 32-year-old female with Iga Nephropathy. This is a kidney disease that slowly results in the loss of kidney function. My last test was in June of 2007. My creatinine level was 2.0, which is pretty high, and my estimated kidney function was 28%. I just had labs done last week and my creatinine went down to 1.8 with 33% kidney function. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it really is. Normal creatinine is below 1.2, every .1 that is goes up is quite a bit of lost kidney function. Basically, by the time I get to 3.0 I'll be on dialysis. So, to have it go down at all is very exciting. My creatinine level has NEVER, NEVER gone down it has either stayed the same or gone up with every test, and this has gone on for 13 years now. I can't say for sure that it's the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I've been doing other stuff too, glyconutrients, Colloidal Silver , a lot of vitamin D, and a lot of omega 3. But I am going to stay on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and see what happens. I've gotten up to 6 or 7 drops in the afternoon and 15 drops at night.

Oh, and another interesting thing, my Chloride level was slightly low. It has always been normal. I wonder if it has anything to do with MMS?

I plan on having labs done again in 2 months. I'll report more then.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1110365