CureZone   Log On   Join

It's not toxins by plasticat ..... Acne Forum

Date:   2/12/2008 4:04:09 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   3,297
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1109618

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Whenever you mention Acne in the alternative health circles, people always are quick to mention "toxins." An abundance of toxins, etc, etc, etc...

My question is...where are all of my toxins coming from?

I eat organic foods, about 80% raw.

I should* categorically have fewer toxins than people eating the SAD (standard american diet.) I don't go out and eat toxins.

I have spent years clearing my channels of elimination- liver and gut. Most people go an entire lifetime without doing one cleanse and do not have skin problems anywhere remotely close to what I have.

You can take one person who eats oragnic raw foods, regularly cleanses, etc with horrible skin and compare it to a person who is an alcoholic, macdonald's eating person who works as a pesticide sprayer with perfect skin.

I'm sorry, but the "toxins" theory no longer holds any water. I am not doubting that we have toxins in our body, but as far as Acne goes, toxins have been too much of a catch phrase and it ends up distracting people from what is really going on.

In my estimation Acne has to do with metabolic disruptions which in turn affect hormones, period. Hormones are the cause of acne, not toxins.

You can take a healthy young child at 13 with a face full of acne (because of "toxins" and their body's so-called "inability to remove them") and compare it with a 80 year old person with a lifetime of wear on the liver, intestines, with accumulated wastes, poisons, etc, etc and they don't have a pimple on their face.

That being said, metabolic disorders are very hard to correct and they are generally rooted in one's genetics.

This is why person A can spend a lifetime cleaning every single bit of toxins from their body and still have a face full of acne. They are free of toxins but they have not corrected their metabolic disturbance and balanced their hormones.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1109618