CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: We have a Soul AND a Spirit- Not To Be Confused As the Same- question. by boldyloxx ..... Christianity (Enlightened) Support

Date:   1/27/2008 2:04:39 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   4,533
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1096383

Hi!

The God I know also wouldn't turn His back on anyone for even millions of mistakes.

It actually may be that we turn our back on God while He is still facing us. Even then He doesnt turn His back on us, but permits things in our lives to inspire us to turn back to Him again.

Then , like in that Leonardo da Vinci painting , we are extending our hand to grasp His, and He is extending His arm to grasp ours at the same time!

Even when Adam and Eve had to leave the Garden, God didn't abandon them. They needed to go through a harder experience in their lives to bring them back to the spiritual condition they enjoyed before they listened to Satan.

Prior to this, their spirit had control over thier souls and when the Holy Spirit directed them, they obeyed out of Love (not obligation)

After listening to Satan, this condition was no longer. I feel that after Adam and Eve died, their condition was restored, but only after going through the ordinary trials of life to bring them back. Even then, God did not abandon them, and He even watched over their children, Cain and Able, etc. and was grieved when the one son actually murdered the other one.

I think the key to all mankind is in the parable of the Prodigal son. The son turned his back on his family and his father.. basically saying, "I'm out of here. give me what is mine"

The father obliged, but never got bitter over the rejection. He probably kept praying for that son to come to his spiritual senses one day--that he would not see death before his son's return.

My God, was that father ecstatic when that son did return. It even made the elder brother jealous, because there was alot of scorn felt against that prodigal for what he did to their family and thier father.

I feel that all of us are prodigals, and the father represents the Heavenly Father.

I also feel that many centuries from now, the parable of the Prodigal Son may even be a prophecy of Satan's return to God. Like the Elder brother's attitude, there may be many disgusted at God for embracing Satan back. Imagine how beautiful all the Universes will be, and every planet created will be a Paradise after that happens!

The only thing I know is that God is Love and He Loves in spite of Himself or what anyone else would think.

Yes a price must be paid, but it is price that can only end up bringing us back to God in the end. Even Karma is not a bad thing. Karma helps us get back to where we belong spiritually.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1096383