CureZone   Log On   Join

Some know what their destined for while others dont? by Lady Sunshine ..... Law of Attraction Forum: The Secret

Date:   1/25/2008 7:23:46 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   1,275
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1095129

Its weird cause, since I could remember as little kid I never really knew what I wanted to do (did I want get married and have lots of kids ,be a doctor ,a teacher , a poet ..ect) I can remember as kid when people asked me I would say something cool like "I want to be a hair dresser and buy my mommy a house", and as teenager I would say something intelligent like "I want to be a journalist or pharmacist"... And now in my twenties I am in college and I am taking finance, a three year program. I will be graduating as certified investment advisor...how ever I kind of just fell into this. It was not like I knew what I wanted to do. One thing I did know was that school was important to me (as this was instilled in me by my mother ) and I always new I wanted to finish college or university I just never new for what.

Any ways my question is, how come there are some of us who come in to the world and who know right from the day they entire what they are destined for? And then they are some of us like me who never really know and are unsure throughout life?

I here 50 year old's who say they still don’t know and have changed careers like ten times... And then I here some people who say they new since they were babies what they wanted, and because they new, they also new the exact steps to take to get to their destination and they are a 100% sure that is where they are destined to be..

What’s up with that in relation to the law of attraction?

You see I know I want to be successful, I know I want to make positive contribution in this world, I know I want to help others, I know I want be rich in dollars but most of all in happiness, I know I want to open up my own business, however I don’t exactly know in what (area/field/career), I some what know but not 100% SURE... And this pisses me off! Causes I wish I was one of those people who new from the day they were born ...that way I could stop wasting time...Sometimes I just feel like I have no real (REAL) direction in that I am working towards something but Iam not exactly sure what?

Any suggestions
Thanks

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1095129