CureZone   Log On   Join

It depends on the Intention behind an action by Invincible ..... Law of Attraction Forum: The Secret

Date:   1/21/2008 7:18:54 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   2,070
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1091113

"By putting the cash under the mattress, am I setting myself up for changing financial circumstances?"

2 scenarios for the cash under the mattress (exaggerated of course, for dramatic effect!):

1. I NEED this cash nearby, because OMG!!!!! .. *IF* something were to happen like an earthquake or a market crash .. or I suddenly lose my job or I get into serious problems with the bank ... then I will NEED this hidden money to get away quickly or to buy stuff I wouldn't otherwise be able to. You hear these horror stories, and how suddenly something really bad happens and people can't get hold of their money to even buy stuff like food and water. And no one is going to help me. How terrifying .. that's something I DON'T want!!!!! No No No!! It scares me to death that I am not in control of life and circumstances and so I NEED to have this cash hidden under my mattress to help me in an event of disaster .. coz, we all know it happens!

Ooooooooohh soooooooooo upstream :-(

2. I LOVE having spare cash. I so appreciate the freedom that money offers me. Having it close by in cash allows me to spend on any eventualities. WOW, I am so lucky to have money!! .. you know, I read that having spare cash means I am amongst the top 20% richest in the world. Woo Hooo!!! I LOVE the feeling of abundance that having cash around me offers. I am so appreciative of what money buys me and I lovingly acknowledge that money is energy and I can exchange it for food energy or any other type of energy any time I choose. And what I love most and it's kind of funny too, is that sometimes I spend this spare cash .. and then I find I can easily attract more spare cash!! I love the flow of money energy that moves in and out of my world and back again .. it's a wonderful exchange. It's a beautiful, generous, abundant universe. I, being the deliberate creator that I am, KNOW I am always looked after!! All is Well and Groovy in my world!

Oh yeah .. relief :-)

Which thoughts feel better? He he :-)

Love
Maya X
(Loving the drama of contrast!)

P.S. LOA is not responding to your actions or words, but to your feelings and intentions.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1091113