CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Post re: my last controversial post and relationships by been there done that ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   1/12/2008 7:17:54 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   1,419
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1084050

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Roooth,

Don't put an end to "controversial" posts, they make life interesting (because there is no malice).

Once in a while, Curezone gets a visit from "trolls". Because they never really were treated with respect and have always been in the habit of doing things that they should be self-conscious about (unjust things), they come here to "make a name for themselves" by attacking others and playing bigshot. They are not SMART (evil is illogical), they are "sly" (cunning with sneaky schemes) and use colorful/disrectful language meant to alienate/demoralize/train others to accept ridicule and mockery (they know how to "push buttons" and infuriate people). You did nothing wrong.

I didn't enjoy the previous confrontation (understatement), but when I didn't retaliate after his reply to my first post in the thread, that was taken as a sign of weakness (typical of a troll) and he got bold in his attacks (he is responsible for the conflict, not you).

There simply is no way to STOP an attacker without using force, and there is no way to handle a troll without confronation. Don't be self-conscious about it, there was nothing that you should have done any differently.

I am well aware that the "Personal Conflict" forum was considered for the thread (I would like to think that I wasn't the reason why, but I'd probably be wrong), but make no mistake about it, the troll was VERY aware (his replies were "nice") that everything I wrote was just and true, and that my intention was not to INFLICT pain (he finally got the respect he needs, HIS healing has begun, trolls are human beings too).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1084050