CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: help cancer! by #76749 ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   1/11/2008 2:42:49 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   3,908
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1083558

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Wow - what an unmitigated and uncalled for attack.

"OK, FYI - radiation and chemo have never cured anyone, period regardless of what you believe."

That was a lie when you posted it before, and it is a lie now.

"Cancer.org?  What a crock!  Just like you though - you goad and push about stats and success stories because none are readily apparent, then you fail to follow-up on suggestions on where to find them, and then, when I finally do include them to shut you up, you totally ignore them and come back with mainstream fecal matter to foul the forum with."

Show me one item on that web site that is not true.

"Disqualified by default!  The same as your other mainstream and industry connected sources are disqualified every time you resort to them in the CUREZONE forum."

Boy do you ever have all the answers.  I pointed to Essiac over and over again (in another thread), along with Pau d'arco and you never ever acknowledge their benefits in curing cancer but resort to some poison called oleander.  You call Essiac and Pau d'arco mainstream?

"You may fool some people here - but how about you come over to my Yahoo forum and try to peddle your trash to all of those who have used oleander and been saved, or had the lives of a loved one saved?  My forum includes some pretty noted people and I am sure they would love to get piece of you.  So come on down,  I DARE you!

Otherwise, get lost!  Your tripe has no place in this forum.  When all is said and done, what you come up against is this:

Mainstream medicine has only one marketplace - our bodies, and the lords of mainstream drugs and germ theory medicine has a long and evil track record of lying, suppressing, persecuting, prosecuting and buying false studies to keep any and all competition at bay and keep their evil drugs and barbaric treatment methods approved."

The one who owns a Yahoo forum can slant it any way they wish.  I learned that on the Hulda Clark Yahoo forum a long time ago.  So great, you have created your own little cheering section.  Have you published cancer survival statistics - those that can be independently verified?  (Not like Hulda Clark's.)  Thank god you don't own this forum.

"You can defend your precious chemo, radiation and surgery all you want, but I assure you that someday mankind will look back on the practice of trying to cut away, burn away and poison away the symptoms of cancer instead of addressing the underlying causes, and in the process inflicting more harm than benefit in a large percentage of cases, as the true dark ages of medicine.

That is what you are trying to defend, and this is not the place to do so. (You might want to take a clue from the recently departed Dangerous Bacon- mainstream apologists are not tolerated very well any more)."

I'm in no way "defending  chemo or radiation, but to say that it has never cured cancer is one of your many lies that you post on curezone.

I'm a 15 year cancer survivor without medical intervention.  I know the shock of being told that you have cancer, something that I understand of people who come to this particular form.  It is a greater shock than even being shot at, and I've had that experience many times over.  When someone whose very close relative with cancer states on this forum that their loved one is going to go for chemo and radiation (over which they have no control) and you make a statement like you did - you have no business posting on this forum.  You have no idea what a lie that is and how it is just like kicking that person in the face - which is exactly what you did.

My, my, your ego is running overtime today.

Until we meet again.

Shalom

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1083558