CureZone   Log On   Join

The myth about gall stone flushes. by #88809 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/3/2008 5:31:07 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   16,252
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1076187

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I am a biologist and am very interested in the subject of gall stones.

I had a problem with gall stones due to the amount of alcohol i was drinking just over a year ago. Worrying about the pain I was getting over my liver and the fact I was passing grey coloured stools I researched and realised I had Gallstone problems.

Looking on the web, I searched for answers to my problem in fear for my life, and came across the gall bladder flush information found on this site as well as others.

I also came across other sites about the fact that the gall stone flush was a myth and the resulting flushes you get are from the olive oil chemically changing in the body. Thus producing the so called gall stones.

I am writing this post to put right what some people have said to be untruths about Liver flushes.

This I am taking from my own experiences.

I performed my first flush in January 2007 and was gob smacked by the results.
Hundreds of large and small Green and yellow objects floating in the toilet.
I managed to get the largest one, that was about 1 1/2 inches, that I placed inside a container.

Since then I have performed six more flushes with vairing results.

Now to ask all those Doctors out there some questions.

If Liver Flushes did not work, as the medical field states then why...
1. The stone I kept was tested and found to be Bile.
2. The pain around my liver and gall bladder went away right after the flush. (although it did come back a couple of weeks later)
3. Someone tried putting dye into the olive oil which was not present inside the stones when passed and cut open. (mixable with oil)
4. People including me have experienced quick and major changes in their body after (such as rings around eyes going, and spots no longer forming etc, major increases in energy)
5. Passage of liver flukes
6. If the stones were really olive oil, then why do they stop appearing after several flushes even though your still taking olive oil then?
7. Why stools return to normal colour or gradually return to colour after (providing a good diet is kept to.)

There are plenty of other issues that i would like people to post here.

After the Liver Flush I have been taking the following.
Multi vit's
Cod liver oil (high strength)
Magnesium+Calcium
Zinc
Iodine (kelp)
(+ managing a good diet)

Now things are good, although I still get a little problem If i drink too much alcohol say over the weekend.

The main point I want to say is.

Doctors look at old medicine as a myth unlike modern drugs or medical procedures.
Yes some old medicines don't work but as there is such a large number of people who have tried Liver Flushes and have benefited from it, all it now takes is one scientist to do some research and trials on such a simple procedure for it to become medical fact, not fiction.

If anyone on this site has gall stones that have been scanned in their body. I wonder what the doctor would think after they have done a Liver Flush and repeated the scan?

If anyone would like to argue this, as a Biologist myself I would like you to post a message, as comparing notes are always the best thing. (Using seen and experienced knowlege rather than medical theroy without a basis on facts.)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1076187