CureZone   Log On   Join

BOPA and Uplifting Box by Invincible ..... Law of Attraction Forum: The Secret

Date:   1/3/2008 4:00:42 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   2,373
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1076168

How could I forget to tell you about these? Doh!

1. BOPA = Book of positive aspects

I love doing this for myself and others.

I have a BOPA just for me - and I fill it in with all the good stuff about me, what nice things people have said about me, what good things I have done to uplift others, what talents I have etc. So, it's like a self appreciating book.

It is a wonderful thing to value yourself. Self worth is the key to feeling good and attracting good things. This is a very good way to learn to love and accept yourself by focusing on all your good points. I think everyone would benefit enormously by doing this.

And I have a BOPA where I focus on others. Even a person who has 99% of stuff that you may not like has 1% of stuff you do like, or have liked. It's really good to focus on that 1%, and milk it for good feeling thoughts about them. When you next speak with them or see them, that 1% becomes your dominant vibration and wow, what a great way to have good relationships with others.

"My dominant intention is to only see what I like"

2. Uplifing Box

In this box, I collect things that make me feel very happy - I have this really cute photo of my kids when they were 4. One is in a batman outfit and the other in a superman outfit. It always makes me smile. And I also have photos of my dogs in there, and some letters and cards I received from others that make me feel good, plus some pictures of nature and sunsets that are beautiful. I also have some amazing picures of places I have travelled to etc. So, you add into the uplifting box all things that create a happy feeling in you.

The best time to dip into the uplifing box is BFORE you visualise things that you want. Because it sets the right vibration. Also, before meditation or anything else .. you want to focus only when you're already feeling good. So, this sets the vibrational tone of attraction.

So, it's always good to keep collect data on what you really love and add that to your box on a regular basis.

I felt uplifted just writing this post :-)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1076168