CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I don't get it... by Savagegrace ..... Karma & Energy Correction Forum

Date:   3/1/2006 7:07:58 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,814
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=106906

I realize I'm a few days late to the party......;-)

How many people realize that they really have a choice?

But then, has it occured to you that not everyone may have the same range of choices?

As you believe in Karma, then you must add the other lives' Karma's to the mix.

Therefore, a person may be in a "lessor or harder" lifestyle due to past lives (time being percieved as past).

Also, one projects energy fields, these can be negitive or positive (as you well know. If one lacks the desire to become "enlightened" why not then use a "token of belief" to upgade one's energy field of attraction and repulsion? Could be crystal, cross or anything really, that allows a person to suspend "dis-belief". One does NOT need a belief (faith) for something to work, just a mindset of "let's give it a try" the universe will do the rest.

The "enlightened" do not heal other people, thou they could. They understand they could cause the other person to reincarnate once again by "healing" the person in this lifecycle. (In fact, a few really don't care for New Age healers because of this) An interesting note however, is that, a person can be healed by being in close proximty to an "enlightened" person. The "enlightened" know this occurs but haven't a clue as to why it should.

If you want energy corrections, merely do a visualization of you being surrounded by an energy field (choose your color). Simply make it with the intent to block negative energy, incoming and outgoing. Or on a more positive approach, to upgrade your radiated energy to a higher level whenever you deem yourself in a negative context. (no reason to project any extra bad stuff out there)

Hummmm, a bit long winded.....;-)

Your humble servant,

Gracefully Savage

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=106906