CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: old fashion amish slave by UserX ..... Bloodroot Forum

Date:   11/24/2005 8:47:12 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   4,069
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=106151

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

When I stopped taking BR the first time, it was for 30 days. I resumed taking it because symptoms that plagued me returned rapidly and harshly. I stayed on it for longer the second time, slowly increasing to a higher dose. I took less when I had a busy schedule and lots of work to do, would increase for deep cleansing when I could take time off and rest. After about a year of this, I went off it for two months with no ill effects, except some mild nausea when resuming temporarily for maintentence purposes. I now periodically do a maintenence run, to insure that my body remains free.

Because environmental pollution, parasites, viruses, bacteria, and countless other sources of toxic contamination are ubiquitous, it seems logical to periodically clean out the body. So that is what I do.

I have hepatitis C, which makes me vulnerable to parastic infections, fatty liver disease, gall stones, etc. Apparently people with stronger, healthier immune systems than mine, can do very well with gentler regimines.

As my immune system gets stronger, I hope I won't need to take BR any more. The swollen lymph gland in my neck is the indicating factor for me. It seems to be responding to Red Clover. Previously, only BR had an affect on it. This makes me think my immune system is getting stronger, and eventually I won't need BR any more.

It is difficult, at times, to "keep the faith" because the healing process is a two steps forward, one step back process. Die-off and detox symtoms can make you believe the disease is resistant, incurable, not responding. People often say "I can't take that, it makes me sick." When in fact, it is actually making them well, if they would just see the process through. It is important to understand that die-off and detox symptoms are painful and unpleasant, but after they subside, you feel better than you did before. The overall progression is towards better health, as opposed to progressively feeling worse over time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=106151