CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ugly yellow mole "thing" on scalp??? Examined by Boldyloxx ..... Parasites: Skin Support

Date:   9/11/2005 6:23:19 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   10,523
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=105847

Hi Gayle-- I would definitly try what 9000 mentions.

and at the same time, stop using any commercial hair shampoos. They all have chemicals added that build up in the body over time and ultimately cause these things-- not to mention cancer.

for example- they finally admit that the aluminum in deoderants is probably responsible for many a Breast Cancer case- because they found the same aluminum contained in all breast tumor biopsies.

Your scalp also absorbs chemicals just as other parts of your body do.

Use Dr. Bronner's Castile liquid soap for your hair if you have to. Another shampoo I use is Aubrey Organic's shampoo (you can buy online) All Aubrey's products are 100 natural-- with only grapefruit seed extract as the preservative when preservatives are even used.

speaking of which- you may want to get yourself a bottle of grapefruit seed extract to put directly on this mole. Also, Kevin Trudeau in the Natural Cures book raves about this natural liquid called DMSO that is said to actually penetrate the body and effectively deal with all conditions like this- from warts to arthritis.

There is another company called http://www.kornax.com that sells extreemly cheap all organic shampoo with absolutely no chemicals added. Kornax also sells the DMSO for very cheap as well. and a large bottle at that!

They have one type called, "best kept secret" that is all organic and herbal and kills lice, etc. I think it's like $3.00 a 16 oz. bottle.

I bookmarked that company as it is so cheap-yet no chemicals whatsoever-- and usually organic things cost more.

I think the owner is a spiritual person--that's why their prices are fair.

You may also want to try Dr. Christophers Black Ointment, and a Bloodroot paste combined every night on this mole. It may get rid of it as it has for alot of folks for variuos moles.

check on Google for Blood Root Paste and Dr. Christopher's Black Ointment. Alot of sites will pop up leading you to where to buy it.

Last but certainly not least-- many have had lots of success with skin conditions using unrefined coconut oil on the mole or scar, etc.. I use coconut oil on my face and at first it drew out all these white heads for no reason. Then that went away in about 4 weeks, and though I still use it-- have no more breakouts at all.
I even got asked by a co-worker why my skin always looks so nice anymore. I told her about the unrefined coconut oil. Another employee heard me and now calls me a health fanatic!-- ya can't win!!

Well anyways, try those things too- and seek another opinion on a way to surgically remove that if possible- any kind of strange skin growth should be removed--even if you have to get it out surgically. The hair will eventually grow back there after they shave that-- and you can dab it with some hydrogen peroxide to kill any bacteria after the removal.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=105847