CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: do you feel better? by spacehoppa ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   12/7/2007 3:45:48 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,483
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1057737

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Serafina,

In answer to your question, yes, some things have improved massively since being on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I'll list them below.

I have bad Rheumatoid Arthritis (19 years now) and I take lots of meds to treat it, humira, celebrex, minocycline (antibiotic) and steroids (prednisone).

So far I've managed to cut out my nighttime dose of prednisone (I've reduced my dose by 2.5mg/day over the last two weeks) but my mornings are definitely harder than they were before, so there's no miracle occurred just yet. But I've had this disease for a long time, and I'm sure it'll take a long time to clear the critters out, so I'm not expecting speedy results.

Looking at it positively, however, my energy levels have improved massively (on the days when I am not herxing) and my stamina has also improved tremendously. I have times when I feel genuinely very well, and when I know I ought to be tired but I am not. This is most obvious at night when I used to be exhausted and ready to sleep at 9pm, and now I lie awake at midnight wondering why I am so awake.

Another major benefit is in my pulse and blood pressure. My resting pulse has always been between 95-120(!!). But now it's around 70-80! And my blood pressure used to be about 140/90 and now its 105/75! That's a result if I ever heard one! It certainly did something for my arteries that's for sure. I have had 19 years of high CRP (a blood marker for inflammation) and no doubt a lot of furring up of the arteries for it to work on, but I am flabergasted by this result and am hopeful that it may extend my lifespan by some years.

One other benefit, that seems trivial in comparison, but is very encouraging nevertheless is that it has cleared up my athlete's foot once and for all. So I am hoping that, with time, it will do something similar with my internal candida problems.

My lungs are also clearer and my thinking is clearer too... the brain fog is lifting and that is just wonderful to me. I am only 34 years old, so not ready to be retired just yet! And my two year old son is benefitting from my increased energy too.

Unfortunately my two year old son would also like a sibling, so I'm going to have to stop the protocol before I'd like, and have a wash-out period before trying for another baby. So I might have to postpone doing the real 'healing' for a year or two. I'm giving it another month before I stop though.

Sorry for the book, but it's good to get this down on paper, as it were. And hopefully it's encouraging to you too. Oh, and my husband's Psoriasis seems to be improving on it also. It is gradual, but noticeable!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1057737