CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How beautiful... by #78810 ..... Schizophrenia & Schizoaffecive Disorder

Date:   11/28/2007 11:42:57 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   9,263
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1051215

The mind is such a phenomenon... such a powerful tool. I have witnessed my own mind at various times, how much it has tried, as such, to split itself into two, to move in two different directions at the same moment of time... to perform two, three, or four tasks at the same time. It is an impossible task! But none-the-less, everyone no doubt has experienced this within themselves at one time or another... in such a society as we live these days.

At the very best one becomes either mad [breakdown], or comes to understand the importance of stilling the mind [breakthrough]. It is the way to ultimate health... of being one's own psychologist... own psychiatrist... one's own health practioner.

I remember going to the emergency room when I heard the news of Wanda's situation... my brother told me she had already passed on and was just on life support. He could not understand why I still wanted directions to the hospital, to go there, and see her...
When I got there, he felt to leave me alone with her... I stood next to her and put my hands on her. I wanted to see if I could feel her prescence... and then, within just a few moments of being there... I felt the most wonderful feeling coming... Wanda was at peace... it was as wonderful as any experience i have had in meditation.
Such a beautiful relaxation had penetrated through me. It was all around me.

After some time, I emerged from the hospital room and relayed what I felt to my brother. I am not sure if he understood... but, then again, he may have... and later, I met with her son and told him what I felt in her room, and he immediately understood and thanked me...

I just now wonder if I will meet with this wonderful soul again in this life... then, perhaps, I may already have.

peace PTree

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1051215