CureZone   Log On   Join

MMS alone will not make you Truly Healthy by ldsfireguy ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   11/25/2007 7:01:13 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,303
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1049431

4 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Maybe this is not the right venue to place this information, as this forum is supposed to be only about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . But it is something that some of you have probably seen me say in other posts, and I am going to repeat it here under a separate thread.

Here's what I wanted to say: Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is great stuff, probably the most potent cleanser and immune booster that I have ever heard of.

But, it will not make you healthy all by itself. It doesnt rebuild your tissues or cells.

What it will do is clean out your environment of nasty critters and their byproducts, and allow your immune system to then concentrate on cleaning out toxins, heavy metals, and also allow your intestinal flora to rebuild.

However, it is my experience that you have to meet the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at least half way. If you continue the lifestyle choices that made you sick in the first place, then you will never really achieve the potential for health and well-being that MMS can hold for you.

Study it out, and make conscious choices as the MMS frees you from the grip of the little critters that have heretofore controlled many of your actions. With the aid of MMS, you will have the opportunity to CHOOSE your path, and become a much more conscious being. What you put into your body will determine what is left over in the end after the MMS cleans out the negatives.

Uplift the diet, uplift the mind, uplift the spirit, and uplift the body.

Eat green, drink pure, pray (or do yoga, or meditate), and exercise. And help others.

I hope I did not offend anyone ... please be assured that my own experience with MMS is very positive, and I am extremely confident in its potency.

Scott

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1049431