CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: question on healing by flyingswan ..... Ask Healer George

Date:   10/31/2005 3:26:43 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,188
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=104668

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Healing

Thank you for your question. I re-read the post I made on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and as you say a lot of the advice there would apply in your case too.

What I would add is that you seem to be caught up in doing something to cure your situation. I would like you to spend a little time thinking about what you are being… A lot of people feel they have to do something in order to have the experience of being a curtain way. In your case, I would ask you what you would like to be, if all the issues around the heavy metal went away?

I find this statement quite interesting “My symptoms are so devastating” as it does not really tell me anything about your condition. But what I am picking up from it is the possessive -My. What I am picking up is that these are my symptoms, as though you have created them for yourself to experience. Are you prepared to let this experience go yet?

Before I get round to answering your you question I would just like to ask you what you would like to be and choose to be it now with everything just as it is. Do not make your being conditional on any thing physical or what terns up in your environment. Choose your state of being first and choose it consciously.

Then when you have chosen what you would like to be – have a look at the world around you and ask yourself are these thoughts and feelings serving you, to enhance your experience of what you want to be.

So coming to your question about the influence of past Karma and the agenda of the Universe and how people could make an agreement with their higher self to experience certain challenges in this lifetime.

I think you first have to understand who the dweller in the body is. The Self or soul within the body is intimately connected to the whole Universe. It would take up too much room to explain it here, but I have put down my thoughts on this subject in my Blog at:
http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=95

I think the important thing to remember is that we are all making it up and we all have the freedom to think any thought we like in each moment non of us our bound unless we choose to think that we are.

Therefore to answer your question yes the Universe and past Karma will have an influence on our health. But the biggest influence is not what happens in our life but how we react to what happens in our life. We have control over our reaction to what happens. We can choose our mood and how we want to see the world around us.

It is our choice and we make up our life in each moment and step into the life we thought about. Therefore what I would suggest is to start to look closely at your own self-talk and see if it is positive or whether you may be focusing on what you do not want to happen. Rather than what you do want to happen.

Create a lovely dream using your imagination of the perfect situation for you. Use all your senses to create and make real your experience and then step into it with your physical body.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

HealerGeorge

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=104668