CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Could you tell me why the therapies help only a little bit?? by flyingswan ..... Ask Healer George

Date:   10/17/2005 12:09:23 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   1,948
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=104655

Hi

Thank you for your question about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Insomnia and other related issues.

You are experiencing a change within you that will change the World in which you live. You are a sensitive person; I see this, as you wrote your question about insomnia on the evening of the Full Moon when lots of people have trouble sleeping because of the increase in lunar energy.

What you are going through although you say, a virus causes it, is a subtle change in the World Energy patterns. There is a new awareness coming into being that people are more than their physical Bodies; new dimensions and awareness are opening up, which is causing sensitive people like you to feel the pain and fatigue of all human consciousness.

You have chosen to be one of the people to release this for group consciousness. It is a painful and tiring experience, which is leaving you with little energy to do anything else. Know that this is a temporary transition and is nearing its completion.

You can help the processes by loving yourself. By this I mean appreciate the work you are doing. This is tougher work than any fulltime job and has taken a toile on both your physical and mental health. The Universe does not give you anything you cannot cope with. You are starting to master yourself and love the process, which you are going through.

What I would ask you to do is open your Self up more to the process in a loving friendly way. Improve your Self talk to a more supportive and enabling process to help this change take place within you.

The work you are doing is of immense benefit to mankind and you should love and appreciate all you are doing. You are a very special soul to have been chosen for this work; value yourself with all the love your heart has to give and give it back to you.

I will send you healing to help you through this process. I would normally ask for a name and location for the healing but I can feel my heart connected to yours already therefore please except this love as I know you are leading the way for many, many more souls to follow into the Energy of the New Earth. You are truly blessed and so it is.

With Love and Light

George

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=104655