CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Distillers (again) by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   9/9/2005 6:33:20 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   1,637
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=102836

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

As far as I know, all clay is volcanic. The dust is shot up into the atmospher and it travels around the world and settles down upon the earth in layers and becomes clay. Naturally these huge volcanoes that laid down all the red clay and blue clay must have killed most life on sections of the earth.

In the USA we are setting on many volcanoes with the power to kill the whole country in minutes, it has happened in the past and due again. The HARRP system makes small earth quakes and small disasters in an attempt to stop the big ones from killing us all. They consider earth quakes and volcanoes like zits on a human, keep popping them in hopes the big one does not develope.

Clay is compressed radiation from the sun. All radiation compressed starts as rock. All clay and soil is rock to begin with. All forms of life are clay in Nature with life/spirit. There for a plant is life just as a human is life. Rock is also life in the same manner.

Radiation and spirit make up all we see and don't see.

The Spirit has life in the wind/air and all else has form in clay and this is why they say dust to dust. God says the life is in the blood, blood is compressed air. The air enters our lungs through a membrane as thin as a soap bubble and is compressed into liquid, as it enters a vein, it is turned back into a gas and then back to a liquid and as it leaves the lungs it is a gas again. All life is within the air. That is why we have zero spirit after we can not breathe and the body collapses and turns back to dust.

The spirit never dies and travels faster than light and has powers beyond our earthly imaginations. Why the Spirit becomes inslaved to a body and is connected by what they refer to as a silver cord, is the mystery millions have tried to figure out. "IF" we are all as powerful as God, then why do we do what we do? There are many mysteries but it does not take allot of understanding to know there is a spirit in all live things and at death the spirit leaves. That is why some people have trouble killing anything and many times people who killed life for a living can not kill anything in their old age. I have met many a hunter that put their gun down and feel sorry for all the animals they killed. This same type of sorrow can accelerate death, what we think we eventually become and sorrow and guilt lead to death. I have met many veterans who killed humans and they never get over this, the same with all abortions, these people die in their own sorry and guilt. All the drugs and nut doctor treatments can never erase guilt, what we did is permanent record and the Jesus story of washing away your sins is a catholic method to obtain your tithes. The record is permanent, that is why they are called records.

Blessings,
MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=102836