CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Turning Type 2 Diabetes Around by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   10/24/2007 7:36:12 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,047
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1028121

I HAVE NEVER EVER seen a person reverse diabetis.

WHY?
The books such as BOOK I say even the worse case will reverse using orange juice an proper human diet.

Why have I never seen anyone cure this problem? The medical doctors that specialize in this disease say this:
In every case, the person is responsible for this CREATED DISEASE and I believe them. Every person I have known with this, have ALL treated their body like crap and ignore their doctor's advice. I HAVE NEVER EVER known a person personally that would STOP creating their Dibetis.

I know they can, but I haven't known one yet. The ones I know say "SCREW" their doctor and gulp down milk and hot dogs till they are 200 pounds over weight or have poisoned them selves so badly that a good wind can blow them away.

I know that the abused pancreas packs tight wth rock hard stones and a fist full of liver fluke worms or possible a adult tape worm, etc...........My personaly experience is that these people are drug addicts, they got their disease via medical treatments that lead up to the disease and the ones I have met, NEVER EVER want to give up their MD, in fear they won't get their drugs.

The diabetic is the last person I want to talk with, in 100% of the time to date, they are a waste of time and effort and will lie about everything they do when asked and always seeks their drugs.

I know a few do succeed, but I have wasted so much time with them in the past and don't care to waste annother minute with them again. The Amish Healer is driven around by a guy that has been diabetic for 30+ years (a pro). The Amish healer's wife told me to talk to him and in 1 minute he told me there is no cure, his doctor and he knows this, end of subject.................At least I didn't waste much time with him, but that is the attitude of them all, they are BRAIN WASHED by their MDS and scared o try anything Natural and are the first ones to run to their MD and ask if this herb is going to poison them.

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1028121