CureZone   Log On   Join

CoQ10 coffee enema & "tomato skin" liver flukes by jessesmom1987 ..... Ask Dr. Sutter

Date:   10/14/2007 2:06:07 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   19,266
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1020772

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Dr. Sutter,
I did a search on your forum to see what you may have said in the past about doing coffee enemas, and found nothing..so I don't know if you are favor of them, or not.

I think the coffee enema information I found that tells about it, needs to be sure to say to also do one with just warm water, maybe with some epsom salts added, prior to the coffee. I did one with just coffee, and didn't and didn't do water prior to, or after wards, and I was in misery, it really hit my liver all the way across, and felt, again, like I had a football in there. I did it because of having just done the coke flush, and getting the large brown stones out.

I also don't know how you feel about the megadose of CoQ10 that Dr. Clark says to do for the "tough worms/eggs"..but with the flukes I've had, (and other parasites) I'm 3 1/2 weeks into using Barefoot's dewormer, had still seen them a few days prior to the liver flush, so I decided to do the CoQ10. I didn't see anything in the fecal..but because I decided to once again give the coffee enema a try, just because from what I've read about it, it's supposed to open up the bile ducts to help the liver release toxins....

But, this time, I did water/a little epsom salts prior to the coffee, and following, and my liver took it much better.

This is my success story! About 10 of the rolled up, tomato skin looking flukes- and some pieces of red chunks that aren't tomato.

I'm still taking the dewormer too...but I do think the CoQ10 megadose (4000 mg for my weight) 2 days ago, and the coffee enema (didn't want to do another full flush again so soon) got the little buggers out of there. No big daddy ones (YAY!)and everything I saw today was red colored (young ones?) nothing brown colored like the big ones have been.

Just wanted to let you know the results of my "experiment".

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1020772