CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Unfortunate event - by dbal ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   10/10/2007 9:50:03 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,410
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1017767

Hi again,

I really appreciate the moral support from all, and the links from Maya. Even in the situation I am in, I will fight tooth and neck to the very end, using various antioxidant supplements, acupuncture, and other holistic techniques available to me here in Melbourne. It's unfortunate there isn't a large holistic community in Australia as there is in the US, but I'll search for whatever I can. I thank you RG for your prayers and do not be discouraged, you're obviously providing a great service for so many. I just wanted to emphasise the importance of having regular bowel movements during the cleanse, try as I could with water and fruit, this wasn't really happening for me, and this may have put undue stress on my system. It's probably a good idea to go on a strict fruit and veg diet for the whole cleanse, and I would have done that in retrospect. Like others mentioned, I can not blame Humaworm for my illness, other unknown factors were most ceretainly involved in my case, but that is the risk anyone takes I guess with any alternative therapy. This has brought my family together and we will rally this to the end, EVERYONE REMEMBER EVERYDAY IS PRECIOUS - do not waste time worrying - GO ON THAT DREAM HOLIDAY - THROW YOUR INSECURITIES OUT THE WINDOW - BE A BETTER PERSON AND A GOOD SAMARITAN - things could be worse I guess, look at Iraq, Sudan, in the end, we are all lucky regardless of our predicament. RG, thank you for your prayers and don't let this sway you from your good work. One suggestion I guess would be to provide an outline of bowel movements required during the cleanse with the packaging, along with guidelines to increase these movements using laxative methods. Apart from that, I agree that fresh plant herbs have tremendous healing properties, but may cause adverse reactions as any medicinal remedy. I don't know, I was thinking to do another cleanse maybe, considering I've got nothing to lose, but I have decided against it as my body is not in the best shape to handle it right now. I hope all goes well for everyone, and I thank you for your prayers and support.

DB

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1017767