CureZone   Log On   Join

It's a Question of Discernment... by Azurite ..... Ask Dr. Sutter

Date:   10/9/2007 4:07:33 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,317
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1017233

Not sure what your definition of success is though. When we look at true Vitamin C the body only requires tiny amounts to have an effect. Just look at scurvy. That is enough evidence for me. Thousands of milligrams of test tube ascorbic acid HAD NO EFFECT at all on scurvy. Zip, zero, zilch.

Success can mean more energy. That could be an immune response that appears to stimulate the body to take action against a foreign substance too.

We use our mental powers of discernment with logical analysis. We add to that a little intuitive awareness. We look at the Forces of Falsehood that are spreading lots of fake news and totally deceptive and falsified studies because they are making billions in profits. They use the government as an agent to shut down naturopaths too and have done so for years.

Do you want test tube vitamins made from petrochemical by products like 95% of all fake B vitamins? I don't. We all can make our own choices. Why is it that in order to get a response in the body from fake B vitamins and phony ascorbic acid that such large quantities are required before they take effect? Hmmm.

Studies show that the adrenals when provided highly absorbable n-chain B vitamins that very very small quantities are required to affect energy in the body. Not so with fake B vitamins. This is a study done with alcoholics in a a clinical setting so it isn't phony science. The alcoholics responded within a minute to the tiny dose of real B vitamins with n-chain structure. Before that they needed lots of the fake B's.

There is a difference. We all make our own choices. So be it. I will do my best to educate myself and to stay clear of the toxic test tube vitamins. And it isn't just about toxic products. It's also about toxic beliefs. Beliefs that are being reinforced here at the CureZone.

Can we locate the infection and do something about it? Maybe. The answer is to educate and not to medicate. I will side with Royal Lee, Bernard Jensen and Barefoot before I succumb to the diabolical forces infecting the minds of the masses and the drug pushing medical establishment in bed with big pharma.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1017233