CureZone   Log On   Join

My Real ID by #21676 ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   9/30/2007 6:17:59 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   8,794
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1011057

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If I posted your real ID, no one would even listen to anything you had to say, especially the many you have attacked over the last year. They would say, oh, it's him...figures. -AHarleyGyrl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I haven't attacked anyone here, including you Torrie. Everyone is able to find all of my #21676 posts because that's all I have used for the past year. I have addressed you specifically before, in the same manner as I am doing now in this thread. You are confusing *you* with everyone else here, and *attack* with holding you accountable to your word and your actions.

The owners of Curezone give you the privelege and responsibility of having your own forum and having access to member's confidential information and anonymity. And you abuse that power in revealing that information for your sole benefit. Seems I am next in your long list of people you are getting even with by revealing "the truth" about them. You have already identified me by gender and threatened to defame my character to compensate for your actions.

I am intrigued as to whether or not you have the audacity to reveal my real ID. It won't matter much to me for people to know my real ID, and you "outting me" will reveal much more about you than it does me. I do not give you permission to reveal my real ID, but I do wait in anticipation to see if you stoop to yet another new low here.

When Curezone itself eventually becomes your next target to discredit, will you have a juicy revealing tell-all story about Curezone? What will you say about the people running this site and the people who contribute here, and where will you publish it? On your Yahoo group?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1011057