CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Torrie Covering Tracks by #21676 ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   9/29/2007 5:32:27 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   8,892
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1010331

6 of 6 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Torrie, I personally know of 3 people (including myself) who found it necessary to start saving your comments to our own personal backup files on our own computers, starting some time ago. Something is seriously wrong when lots of unconnected people find it necessary to each start such action on their own behalf to save others from harm. You have started a Movement.

I among others have copied your statements, and I also have been forwarded personal emails from yet another person who you sent emails to. When you were sending very disparaging comments about Morales to people on a personal level through emails and telling them not to go to Morales because of his shoddy work, you were at the same time selling and praising his services on Curezone. That isn't memory lapse Torrie, that's fraud. Fraud in every sense including legally and morally.

And you should be worried about it Torrie, because not only can you not fix what you have created, I see no effort in you to change. You are either decietful and fraudulent, or clueless and delusional. Either way you have no business being in the business of telling people how to address their health issues. Yet you are planning to continue your exploits by selling other dentists. Are these new dentists aware of this whole issue? If I were a dentist I wouldn't want to be linked to this whole Morales/Torrie drama in any way whatsoever. What do you tell these new dentists about your track record? Will you give them your up-and-coming story of "Morales Made Me Do It"? I can only assume those new dentists won't be informed by you.

You blame Morales for your actions, Curezoners for repeating your comments verbatim, your parents for your mercury poisoning, the Mexican surgeon who botched your surgery, the people who run Curezone... everyone but yourself.

I can't believe I know all of this by memory, and I don't even make an effort to keep up with it all...

This isn't over Torrie by a long shot. The thousands of patients you referred to Morales over the last 5 years will continue to trickle in to Curezone when they are again hopeless and looking for guidance to fix his shoddy work. Unfortunately this will continue to be a black mark on Curezone for some time.

Me? I plan on sticking around Curezone for quite some time. Fortunaltely there are people here like Zoebess and others who keep me coming back. People who do the right thing even when it means it costs them - sacrificing their own time, money, patience, and image (being called a troll isn't fun, and actually quite libelous) to help others. That is what being human is all about. Doing the right thing regardless of how much it costs or pays out.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1010331