CureZone   Log On   Join

Experience with Dr. Morales in Tijuana by freeofamalgams ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   9/27/2007 1:15:19 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   13,147
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1008207

3 of 3 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I need to share this... For all the sick people out there hoping to get better through amalgam removal, and to do so for cheap in Tijuana ...
Last year, I went to Tijuana and got some dental work done with Morales. Since then I have half of my mouth paralyzed , maybe as a consequence of him (I wasn't aware) working on a tooth that had an amalgam, without taking any precautions whatsoever ! Months later I started having MS symptoms. Do your math.
A few weeks ago, my husband had some new x rays done, and all of the fillings (about 20) that Morales did for him, showed up as having some sort of METAL CONTENT. I was shocked!
We would have been even more disappointed, if it wasn't for the fact that we were already aware of the poor quality of his work, as most of it had to be redone a couple of weeks ago (by another competent dentist)...
 It was a classic case of "you get what you pay for", and we still regret it...  I know there's people pushing heavily for him on this forum, and I also wouldn't want to ruin some other person's only hope, but I felt compelled to share my testimonial. Were we extremely "unlucky"? Was the Dr. having a "bad day" on each of our appointments? I don't know. I give him the benefit of the doubt. I want to believe he is a good guy, probably overworked, or suffering the effects of mercury himself. I'm just painfully aware of the results of our Tijuana adventures.
I am glad that last time at his office they were about 4 hrs behind schedule, so we didn't have time to do my amalgams removal... I don't want to think what could have happened! That probably saved my life...
Beware, be well.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1008207