CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 John 2:18 (Anti-Christ)

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,697
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,030

Re: 1 John 2:18 (Anti-Christ)

its more like dna.

the scriptures are the blueprint for the child of god(son of man). you have the y pairs from the old testament(the hebrew alphebet) and the x chromosomes from the new testament(greek alphebet), and they join together to form the male child. its the same process in both men and women, there is no difference there.

the first few words are the framework, the double helix, that makes it all possible. these are words. then words are duplicated and added to and you have a zygote. and so on and so on. the whole process is outlined in the beginning. in fact, god has declared the end from the beginning. the days of creation are used in making seperations, distinguishing one thing from another, just like as the cells replicate, they begin to differentiate and the head and tail and mouth and feet and hands all start forming.

i do remember my biology and i know i am mixing and matching a bit, but the basics are all there. the processes and materials all conform to creating life as we see the shadow of it. everything is a frequency. it was brought into being by the sound of his voice.

there is nothing new under the sun. and gods word contains it all. going by the bible itself, we are at the end of the sixth day of creation, where he formed the man out of the dust of the ground. exciting, huh? it always bothered me in the revelation that it ended with maranatha. why would anyone pray for that kind of devestation. now i know it is internal, not external. the timing is perfect. the timing is now. all of creation senses it, believer and non. a pox on those who are planning war and pestilence because they think they can blame god and get away with it. dont be fooled. nobody has to do a thing. the ones who control the US military have the power. no one dares do anything they dont want, since 1945. jfk tried(abolish cia and the fed). mlk tried(resisting welfare and self determination). bobby tried to pick up his brothers mantle. ike warned us. it was too late. its never been the same since. the children in the sixties tried, until kent state. since then, freedom has had no voice. they have all been demonized and neutralized, criminalized and penalized.

dang, i'm startin to sound like brother al sharpton!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)