CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena

devious Views: 1,480
Published: 15 years ago

Mirena

I have had mirena in for aprox 2 months now. I have no kids and was painful as HECK to get inserted! In the beginning I had no bleeding. Now for like 2 1/2 weeks, I've been having bleeding/spotting (brownish) on and off. It's only a bit, a panty liner will do, however I've been reading and was wondering if it will ever stop! I realize that the majority of the people that will be reading this must be having some type of difficulties, or they would not have been here posting questions or problems. Has anyone here heard of anything good about mirena? Will this get better? I think that if I'm bleeding/spotting like this for months, it may be the lack of sex that may be my birth control!!!!! (I got it so I could have more sex and not worry about my husband getting me pregnant.) I'm not ready to pull the plug, however I wonder if it's gonna affect me the other ways I've been reading about. (weight gain, belly flab, mood swings, depression, etc.
Anyone....?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)