CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you flush in the morning????

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sky2003 Views: 1,978
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,140

Re: can you flush in the morning????

It is possible to do a daytime flush.

I have done 5 flushes at night and all but the 5th worked really well with hundreds of medium sized stones each time. The last time I did it I had spaghetti bolenese and icecream and I assume thats why it didnt work so well. I didnt mean to but my roommate was making yummy smelling stuff and I couldnt resist. Wont do that again though.

Last night I was meant to do a liver flush. I took my two cups of epsons (I even went to the movies and took one of these cups along so the timing was perfect). I got home and had 1/2 hour until olive oil time so i napped and fell asleep. I woke up at 6am upset that i had forgot but figured I would still give it a go. I had a glass of espon at 6 (not knowing if i had to have epsons two hours before oil or not) and had the oil at 8. I had another dose of epsons at 10. While I recommend doing them at night as you recover much quicker the next day I did get out a lot of stones. Mostly small ones but hundreds of them. I was a bit tired until around 3pm and then had bacon and eggs for dinner and felt fantastic. I eat a protein diet so apart from the day of the flush i have protein a lot. They day of it i have museley and cooked veges.

So it is possible to do during the day but need the right timing.

Looking at what others have said i wonder if the reason they were small stones and not medium ones is that i didnt do it in the liver time 10pm-2am. Who knows but it was another succesful flush.

Good luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)