CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you flush in the morning????

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
stoneface Views: 1,850
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,152

Re: can you flush in the morning????

Joshua,
You probably missed my message, where i reported my experiments.
I did a flush without olive oil and got some stones out, but not as many, as i was anticipating.
Low stone count was most likely caused by too low volume of cream, my replacement "oil".
Important point is: Stones are NOT olive oil.
At this point of time it is unclear to me, whether those "stones" are formed inside the liver/gallbladder, or in the intestine. It is somehow difficult to believe, that stones as big as some of us are getting out, would not give any discomfort coming thru the duct.
I am trying to think a test to prove it one way or the other. Maybe You or somebody can help?
Somebody with a good undesrstanding of chemistry would be able to tell, if Epsom Salt and bile can form those "stones".
That knowledge is'nt very important after all, because the main point is that the flush is washing toxins and "garbage " out of liver and gallbladder.
My constipation disappeared and general wellbeing increased. That will do for me as a proof.
After two or three flushes my previously very tense nervesystem calmed down enormously.
That was so good, it is hard to put in words!

I hope, when You go to get those tests done, that they would indicate an improvements in liver functions.
However, it is good to remember, that our body is a very fine system, capable to keeping certain measurements right even after a decease has started to attack the body.

I do get liverfunction tests done twice a year. Interesting thing is, there were no significant change in values to correlete with change of my wellbeing.

Good luck. I trust You will report the test results here!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)