CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you flush in the morning????

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
joshua45 Views: 2,149
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,150

Re: can you flush in the morning????

The reason I asked about the correlation between the amount of oil and the amout of stones is because I really don't know if I believe that what these 'stones' are. I am sure a lot of bile is produced with the consumption of oil.. but I also know that the grapefruit juice cuases the olive oil to seperate into smaller globules and for all I know, the bile is the outer coating and partial digestion of the olive oil.. hense what is produced is partially digested and globules of olive oil.. Who knows.. People claim significant results in 'feeling better'.. who knows.. For some it may be a placebo effect..

I will be getting my cholesterol and triglycerides checked next month (I have a hx of elevated levels)... if I see a significant change as some other report (in FAQ) then I will continue. As of this momment, I can't honestly say that I "feeeeel better' or not any change etc.. But again.. what do I know.. My entire purpose was to lower my liver profile levels and cholesterol levels. I do 'other things' so While I wont know for sure what is or isn't working.. If I do get a significant change.. Ill continue.. Otherwise, I may not put myself through the epsome salts, fasting, etc. etc. Ill let the 'man upstairs' handle my longevity. hehe. Ill do my part to reduce inappropriate things in my diet, but continue to let go of the outcomes... Just do the best I can.. hehe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)