CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you flush in the morning????

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Blueduck Views: 1,995
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,144

Re: can you flush in the morning????

I have tried day time flushing more than once. It does not work at all for me. Stones do not come out and it makes me vomit some times too. The "liver's time" is 10PM until 1 or 2AM. That is why we are supposed to do the flush then.

On the day of the flush NO fat is to be eaten. Oatmeal is fine, but just plain, with no milk on it. I some times eat it on flush days for breakfast. I eat baked potato, no skin, with Sea Salt . I flushed the other night and that day I ate the grapefruit for breakfast and baked potato for lunch. About 4:30 PM I ate romaine lettuce, tomato, and cucumber with no salad dressing. I drank the olive oil at about midnight. This was not done on purpose, I fell asleep and that is when I woke up. I did not lay down after I drank the oil. I went back to bed about 2 AM, I think. I woke up before 9AM and started passing stones. I had a beautiful green turquise stone. About 30 stones total for the whole flush, some pretty big ones. This was flush #20.

My best flushes are when I drink two cups of olive oil. I do not always manage to get this much down. I have to take at least 8 ounces of oil for the flush to work for me. I mix it with grapefruit juice. Last time I added a little lemon juice. I have also drank the oil straight and chased it with sips of lemon juice. I use a straw to drink it.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)