CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you flush in the morning????

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
joshua45 Views: 1,936
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,142

Re: can you flush in the morning????

Flowerchild, I have to disagree with you based on Hulga Clarks Recommendations. Her point of NOT consuming ANY type of fat (oils, including Olive oil) is to allow the bile to build up in the bile duct so that when you do drink the mixure of Grapefruit juice and Olive oil, it 'activates' and stimulates the gall bladder to 'spit out' with some force due to the build up of bile from not eating any fats for aprox. 12-24 hours prior to the flush. Would a few drops or drizzling 'be bad'... I doubt it...but those are her recommendations.

As for doing a flush in the 'daytime'.. I concur that that is not a good time because again, Hulga Clark makes the point of the importance of laying down and sleeping for a number of hours (this slows down digestion and allows time for the bile and olive oil to 'do their thing' etc. By 'staying awake' and/or walking around, she warns that that WOULD INTERFER with the release of stones. I really dont know 'how long' one must stay in the prone or flat position, but I would think, atleast for a couple of hours to allow the bile duct to release the stones and the olive oil to move further down the gut.

Personally, I would stick to oatmeal, fruits, vegitables and fairly 'bland' foods... I would think that oatmeal and or a high fibor cereal night even help by aiding the scowering effect on the bowel to work with the Epsome Salts to lossen stool etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.438 sec, (1)