CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pretty hippie descending (edited x2)

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
trapper/kcmo Views: 2,658
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 966,083

Re: pretty hippie descending (edited x2)

"So do you think the "kingdom" is HERE NOW? Like already within us? Like already in our hearts and minds if we'd just embrace it?"

but of course. it is all a matter of who you listen to - god or man. its always been that way. its kinda hard to call god your king if you dont do what he says, isnt it? and if you DO what he says, he rules over you which automatically puts you in the kingdom. its not hard to understand, just hard to do because we believe what our eyes and ears tell us. that makes it a completely free will choice. if we could see god, what choice would we have then?

"Because if you do believe that (the kingdom is inside of us and already here) my kneejerk reaction is to disagree ... and I want to know more of WHY you believe that.
Is it because of the passages in Luke 17?"

Romans 4:3
For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Galatians 3:6
Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

James 2:23
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

gotta be a pretty important concept to be repeated that often, eh? where does believing take place?

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

these are all forms of government. the question is always, "who are you going to listen to?" or, as joshua pointed out so well:

Joshua 24:14-15

14Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.643 sec, (2)