CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I would like to know...Re: The moderator of the news forum must be busy

Views: 2,370
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 965,936

Re: What I would like to know...Re: The moderator of the news forum must be busy

The news forum is taking on a National Enquirer mentality. I am getting so tired of a constant barrage of cut and paste, video links and cutesy-pie articles passing as news and information; this is happening all over the site, not just the News Forum. Curezone should focus on real people all over the world communicating with each other about alternative health, natural healing and other subjects. I love kittens, puppies and rainbows as much as anyone, but I am so tired of having to wade through a lot of inane crap to find answers to serious questions. There are a number of "fluff" forums on Curezone. Why not post all the cutesy rainbows and lollipops in those forums and try to treat health-related forums more seriously and with respect? What is happening here when an ever growing number of people feel they must communicate with Youtube links and silly pictures? It is time to grow up and learn to be serious when it is needed and have fun in appropriate places.

Maybe Curezone needs a tabloid forum????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)