CureZone   Log On   Join
What I would like to know...Re: The moderator of the news forum must be busy

unyquity Views: 2,447
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 964,636

What I would like to know...Re: The moderator of the news forum must be busy

...is how any part of this thread contributes to "educating instead of medicating"? There are hundreds of questions asked on Curezone that remain unanswered daily...by people who are in desperate need of help. And this thread helps them, how?

If anyone feels there's a need for several different 'alternative news' forums, then let the request be made official, give the reasons, and wait for the Webmasters decision/action...and then carry on.

These personal attacks while discussing something as nonconsequential to 'educating instead of medicating' are negative, hurtful, disruptive, time-wasting and they serve no earthly (or heavenly purpose) that I can perceive.

Who cares 'who said what' a few minutes ago, last week or last month as it applies to posting about whether or not CZ needs different forums? does it matter in this world that someone accidentally (or intentionally) typed words that appear on a computer monitor because they were misinterpreted or misinterpreting, that somehow stepped on someone toes?

People are dying horrible deaths due the reign of the Powers That Be. The Codex is going to take away our ability to obtain supplements and non Genetically-Modified-Organisms food. All over CZ people are begging for help for themselves, children and loved ones.

REALITY CHECK, PEOPLE! Let's consider prioritizing how we spend our time & energy on CZ (and give the poor Webmaster a friggin' break!).

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.780 sec, (1)