CureZone   Log On   Join
Castor Oil...The Biofilm Buster

Azurite Views: 13,976
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 964,831

Castor Oil...The Biofilm Buster

Hi Fledgie-

Your question regarding the influence of oil and biofilms is right on the money. Your intuition is working quite well. When critters set up shop in the peritoneal cavity they can become protected with biofilms. A biofilm is a mucoidol coating created by the immune system. Once the biofilm is established the body considers itself to be 'safe' from the threat and no longer pays it much attention.

The parasites can hibernate for as much as a year or more inside of this 'protective' shield ultimately using it against the host. They hide inside the biofilm and resurface in the intestines at a later date. There are various ways to break down the biofilms which also exist in other organs and glands and not just the cavity surrounding the guts.

The most effective way I know to immediately get the critters moving out of this particular biofilm is to use a castor oil pack. So oil is the answer. Neem or oregano oil can be added. What the COPack does is force the critters to mobilize because they don't like this one bit. Beware that once they are hatched they will immediately move into the intestines so anyone attempting this aggressive action might want to be doing some paracidal herbs at the same time to kill all of them.

As for the neem bark and oil. The oil is very strong tasting but it has remarkable properties. By dabbing a small amount of the oil in the palm of the hand one can then add a tiny amount of the neem bark and make a paste. Rubbing this paste into the gums will stop any infection and it will also grow back damaged tissues such as a receding gumline. It tastes very strong and should only be applied to the affected areas since it can stain the teeth.

When I lived in India in the Himalayas everyone would walk up and down the streets chewing the neem twigs which were sold in bundles of twenty or so. The neem sticks were fairly straight, dark toned, bitter tasting and maybe five inches in length and a little thicker than a straw. By constant chewing of the stick and slow pacing up and down the street the person was almost in a walking meditation. Chewing the bitter stick forces the mouth to salivate and spitting out is easily facilitated by being in the street. Eventually the stick is crushed and splintered after about twenty minutes. The neem is antibacterial and the chewing strengthens the teeth and gums and the salivation detoxes the mouth. Many people in India have strong white teeth. Neem could be the reason.

Edgar Cayce suggested Castor Oil pack's for many thousands in his health readings. He said it had an effect upon the Peyer's Patches found in the small intestine and to this day it is not understood entirely how the patches are stimulated by the COPack. It is not even understood exactly what the P Patches do themselves except that they are part of the lymphatics and affect hormone production.

I have actually oil pulled using castor oil and I posted some information on this at the OP forum. What the castor oil pull does is act very much like swallowing the oil which most know has a laxative effect. Evidently some oil may pass into the digestive system while oil pulling. At least that is my opinion since when I did the COPull it had me using the commode in exactly five hours. Literature on castor oil even says the transit time is five hours.

So a word of caution. Castor oil has a substance called ricinoleoc acid. It is not found anywhere else in nature. Anyone who is pregnant should not OP with castor unless they want to stimulate and induce child birth. An COPull may seem benign but I would not do it if I was preggers.

I am surpised there is so little discussion on castor oil at the CureZone. It's practically non existent. It is no less than a miraculous healing substance, little understood, and very much under the radar. It dissolves fibroids and warts, heals wounds, opens up the gall bladder, activates the liver, is an anti infective and anti inflammatory etc etc. It might get a little more attention now that the word is out on its unparalled ability to be a biofilm buster though. We'll see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)