CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP ME puhlEEEZZZ!!! I want to start a parasite cleanse. How and what do I do?

dee522 Views: 1,964
Published: 15 years ago

HELP ME puhlEEEZZZ!!! I want to start a parasite cleanse. How and what do I do?

I'm extremely confused and flustered. I want to start my total body cleanse, and according to Dr Hulda Clark 's listing, I need to start by clearing out the parasites.

I saw a product called Humanaworm, and was going to invest because it was rather cheap and all-inclusive for a 30 day cleanse. No work at all!

But then I read about Dr Clark's 'zapper' for clearing worms and bacteria. And I was interested in that cause I'm trying to clear my skin. I've recently contracted excessive Acne - which gets worse by the day - I'm looking to kill whatever's causing me to break out so badly. (It's ruining my image!!)

So what do I need to do. Where do I start. What do I need to get.

I've been drinking litres and litres of water over the last few days, and the Acne is worse than ever! Now it's extremely itchy, cystic, pus-like and expels tiny white balls of hardened pus (EEEEWwwww) HELP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)