CureZone   Log On   Join
i want more babies!!!!

brownsfan4life Views: 1,888
Published: 15 years ago

i want more babies!!!!

I have read quite a few messages on here the last few days and i feel alot better knowing i'm not the only one having all these problems. But one thing i've noticed has me kinda worried. I haven't seen anything about having babies after getting mirena removed. Has anyone on here had a successful pregnancy after mirena? i am only 23 and i really want to have more babies. I originally opted for the mirena iud because i was told there was basically no waiting period to become fertile again. But i have seen a few posts about miscarriages(sp?)and other complications and now i am worried about my chances of having more children. If anyone has any personal experience that would ease my mind i would love to hear it. Thanx.

Oh BTW, I am calling monday to make my appointment to have the mirena removed, so wish me luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

23.328 sec, (1)